• Green Guide 2008 ratings

    Green Guide 2008 ratings

    Building type >
    Category >
    Separating Wall

    Separating Walls

    Separating Walls (party walls) ratings apply to Domestic only

    Functional unit for separating walls (Party Walls).  Dwellings only:

    1m² of party wall to satisfy England & Wales Building Regulations, in particular the provision of minimum airborne sound insulation DnT,w + Ctr of 45 dB (Source: Approved Document E 2003 incorporating amendments 2004). To include any repair, refurbishment or replacement over the 60-year study period.


    Where specifications state "proprietary" products please refer to Robust Details as only products designated by them can be used.

    For full details of Robust Details please refer to the Robust Details Part E: Resistance to the Passage of Sound Handbook.

    This element is assessed in Ecohomes and the Code for Sustainable Homes.

    Please select the element type of Separating Wall ratings you wish to review:


    For more information

    Call us on 0333 321 88 11 if you would like to know more, or email enquiries@bregroup.com.